Did you know that there are databases online which have stored your company information? You need to make sure that this information is complete, accurate and current.
We start with a complete overhaul of your Google Places listing. This is a listing that Google likely already has for your company. They got it from another source, but once Google has it, you can edit it and add to it to make it complete. This is very important because this information is used when someone does a search for a company, product or service and Google is trying to decide which results to show. They prefer to show information that is complete and accurate.
After we confirm the details in your Places listing, we can continue on to distribute your listing to all the major Search and Directory outlets – hundreds in total.
- These include: Search Engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN
- Online Yellow Pages such as Superpages, Yellowpages.com
- Portals and Guides such as AOL, CitySearch
- Cell Phones and Mobile devices such as BlackBerry and iPhone
- 411 Directory Assistance
- In-Car GPS Navigation
- Telematics such as OnStar
Your business won’t grow unless people can find you. A small investment here can yield returns for a long time.